On Saturday February 18, 2012 Training Ground will be hosting a FREE Open House from 10am-5pm. We invite you, your family and friends to join us for a day of classes, contests, prizes and fun! Please feel free to forward the attached flyer, Facebook “Like” this post, Tweet it or do it the old fashioned way and simply drag your peeps down!
All attendees get a ballot for our Grand Prize…an Android Tablet…but wait…there’s more! If you bring a visitor with you, we give you another ballot. Should your friend decide to take advantage of one of our open house offers and become a member…you get ANOTHER ballot. Drag your friends and family out of bed to maximize your chances!
We are looking forward to having you, your family and friends celebrate family day weekend with us! (We would love to see some of our sister gyms join us for the festivities as well so don’t be shy to lend a shin or to trade some sweat)! There will be prizes and giveaways throughout the day, so if you try a class that you would not ordinarily…you have more chances to WIN!
- 10am – 11am – Traditional Thai Blessing with Ajahn Suchart
- 11 – 12:30 – Bravado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 12:30 – 1:30 – S.E.T. Strength Endurance and Toning
- 1:30 – 4:30 – Technical Muay Thai Seminar for all levels INCLUDING KIDS
- All you can eat Pizza at Boston Pizza for $20 where we will be doing the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE…a 10.1″ Android Tablet!!! (Non-Alcoholic drinks are included)!
We will also have computerized spinal and postural assessments performed free of charge from Dr. Byron Mackay of The Healing Source Chiropractic and Wellness Centre between 10:30am-1pm.
We encourage you to call them at
The Healing Source Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
410-2425 Bloor St West